Extra Stuff

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TMI Tuesday Think Kink (don't I always?)

Think kink!


1. What’s the kinkiest thing about you, either mentally or physically? Nothing kinky about me physically. Well, okay - maybe. Depends on what you consider kinky. I'm lactating because of my husband sucking on my breasts on a regular basis. There's that. Mentally, what's the kinkiest thing? Oh, my dearies...you may not want to know. But if you're curious, take a look inside my head.

2. Do you have any fetishes? If so, what are they? I use the term fetish loosely, but technically it's considered something (an act or and object) one absolutely NEEDS to get off. I don't have any fetishes.

3. Have you ever been spanked? Did you enjoy it? Tell us more… I've been slapped on the ass, quite hard, too - but that's it. My husband tried once to get into it starting with the flogger but his heart wasn't in it and the experience was a flop - which is too bad. I have an ass made for spanking. Pretty damn sure I'd love it. The impact, the heat, all that extra blood flow exciting the lower extremities...I've asked for it, yet never received it. I don't believe Od is capable which infuriates me sometimes because it's very non GGG of him. The more I think about it the more it kinda pisses me off to tell you the truth. He can't muster the discipline to learn how to do it right with proper warm up, proper technique etc...He's obviously not the man for the job. Maybe someone else is.

4. Have you been tied up, or tied someone else up? Did you use rope or restraints? I've been tied up with rope when I was 18. Hated it. The loss of control drove me crazy. I was more frustrated than anything. I prefer my freedom of movement. More recently I've been restrained with cuffs and straps. It's a gift I give him. He likes the creativity that comes with bondage and I allow him that. It's more of a bottoming from the top situation though because ultimately he wants to please me. He's not toppy at all. When I'm bound, I prefer the restraints. I know he'd love to experiment with ropework but I lack the patience.

5. Would you classify yourself as more dominant, submissive, a switch or entirely vanilla? I'm dominant 80-90% of the time. I have moods every once in awhile when for the right sort of man I could be submissive. He's have to be very inspiring and very skilled.

6. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done? A year ago I would have said anal sex or bondage. 6 months ago I might have said pegging my husband with a strap on. Now...it's a toss up between the one thing that makes me blush to even think about and the things that I've had someone else do for me. What's that? Ohhhhh....you want me to actually say what they are? Okay. Blushworthy : once in a twist of seredipitous events I was inspired and agreed to privately enact a scene written specifically for me which involved fucking my ass with a dildo, fingering my pussy and calling someone Daddy. It was completely surprising to me how hot it was. I still don't understand it, but I was shaky for over an hour afterwards - it was that good. At my request someone has : used his own cum to lube his ass and insert a butt plug, marked his cock with my name calling himself my bitch, regularly tastes his own ejaculate and dips a finger in it to mark a specified part of his body with my initial, and has purchased a cock on my behalf to practice his cocksucking skills and will ultimately be fucked by said cock.

7. Have you been to a BDSM club? What was it like? If not, would you ever go to one? I've not been to one, wouldn't even know where to go locally, and probably would not go to one. I prefer intimacy over exhibition.

8. What’s your favourite fetish item or implement? Male chastity devices - steel specifically - are awesomely hot to me. For an implement...me and my flogger are like this. *crosses fingers*

9. Favourite kinky clothing material? I'm not into fetish clothing very much. I detest latex. Leather is okay. I can appreciate a certain look if it's not over the top or if it doesn't look unmanageable. Honestly, for comfort and flexibility I'd rather Domme in yoga pants and a tank top with bare feet. Or panties.

10. Thigh boots – love ‘em or hate ‘em? On girls with legs up to their armpits? Love 'em. More power to ya sweetheart. On me? Hate 'em.

11. If you’re kinky, who knows about it? Do you tell people or is it a closely guarded secret? My husband knows it (obvs) my cousin knows it, my brother-in-law knows it (much to my dismay), and I'm sure to a mild extent my children suspect something's a little "special" about mom and dad's relationship. Oh...and all of the interwebz knows it. ;)

12. What are your personal limits? Scat, animals, underage participants, blood, knives, needles, breath play, fire play, and degradation/humiliation. I'll probably think of others later.

13. What’s your safeword and why did you choose that one? I don't have a safeword, but I will respectfully honor yours. ;)

14. Which fetishes do you just really not get? I can understand the appeal of some far out kinks like adult baby play and furries. Not for me...but I get it. What I don't get? Scat play. Nu uh. Nooooooo way. I can safely say never ever about that one. I just thought of another one. The others were kinks, this is a real fetish : people who prefer to have sex with objects like furniture and automobiles. I can't wrap my brain around how that can even feel good, and might possibly be damaging to one's organs. I don't get that at all.

Bonus: Complete this sentence: To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means…having the courage to live a life less ordinary.
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

5 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

Your answer to #3 was very candid and deep. It can be crushing when a partner is unable or unwilling to indulge one's kink, or even give it a whole-hearted attempt. We hope he comes around.

Marcus said...

1. I enjoy taking that trip inside your head

3. mmmmm, yes, ass made for spanking, sounds perfect. I think if he has the desire to learn this and puts his heart into it, and maybe does some research, then it could be pretty good at least, maybe even great, but the key is wanting to do it. Now, if he's been given a spanking the way you would want to get spanked then maybe that could help.

6. Your answer to this one really did a number on me, you were responsible for two orgasms in less than 8 hours, there may be more on the way.

H said...

Who's your Daddy! :)
I think your answers to number 6 are very very erotic.

H said...

OH and Freya, tell Marcus if he cums agian that I am right below him :)

(in the comments I mean)

Freya said...

Jand J - I've yet to understand his stubbornness on the spanking issue, other than he's not interested and really good at avoiding. I don't see it changing.

Marcus - I'll have to think about giving him a spanking the way I would want one. Makes sense. I vaguely remember reading somewhere about the way other people touch us is significant to the way they want to be touched, e.g. those who hug or kiss a lot wish for those actions to be returned. Worth trying... I tried my best to answer honestly and openly and I'm so happy that you found my answers interesting in the least and at most they were personally inspiring! ;)

H - I don't think he'd appreciate being outed, so I'll keep that secret tucked away safely along with the memory of the act. :) Glad you found my answers erotic. Honestly I was expecting crickets in the comment section! And um, do you mean "after" Marcus? Because "below" Marcus...you know where my filthy thoughts are going, don't you?!?! *grins*