I thought I'd play along today. Not much going on around here other than I'm occupied with pussy.
Hmmm? What's that? Repeat what I said? Oh. Okay. Pussy is keeping my hands occupied and is taking up too much of my attention lately. Because we have a new kitten.
Perverts. What did you think? ;)
But seriously. Her favorite place to be is curled up right between my boobs while I try to type. One handed.
But the way she stretches and flexes her tiny paw to rest it on my chin and her soft happy purrs? Completely worth it. It's been more than a year since we've had a cat around and 18 years since I've had a kitten.
I am so owned.
Anyway.....it took me forever to get my answers tapped out, but here they are :
1. What is your favorite part of sex?
The moment of insertion whether it be cock, fingers, or toy - there's just that spot. And when it gets touched my face flushes with heat and my head rolls back from pleasure.
2. Have you asked your significant other or spouse what their biggest sexual fantasy is? Did you like it or are you not interested? What is it? I've asked and only recently has he opened up about fantasies. I like it and am willing to play along - even if it is out of character for me. He fantasizes about serious bondage. I would be tied up, strapped in and positioned however he likes as he fucks me in different ways, and with different things. I'm pretty sure he's got plans drawn up for our remodelled closet. Good news is what's good for the goose..........
3. Do you enjoy phone sex? I've never had it. I spent hours on the phone talking and using dirty innuendos with BF#1, and wrote many, many dirty letters in my time. I actually prefer the written word for getting turned on, but admit I do love the sounds of someone getting off.
4. Have you ever had a sexy nickname? How did you get it? What is it? I've had a few sexy nicknames. My first love (before BF#1) called me Kitten, even after we broke up and he moved away, then moved back and we had grown awkward around each other. He sought me out at our H.S. graduation, hugged me and whispered that he'd always remember me - and called me Kitten.
A security guard at the mall where I worked my first job called me Strut for obvious reasons. Od has even mentioned that one of the things that drew his attention was the way I strutted. I wasn't aware that I strut unintended, but maybe I do?
Od gave me his own nickname when I tried to be sneaky and spring the surprise of lingerie on him while we were still dating We went to my house where I slipped on some stockings and a garter along with a sexier set of bra and panties. The thing is, I had to put my original clothes back on so he wouldn't suspect anything. I was wearing jeans. When we got back to his house I straddled his lap as he was sitting on the couch and began to seduce him. I thought I'd work up to a striptease. I never made it that far. He was running his hands up my thighs and stopped cold. "Why do your legs have bumps?" He'd noticed the garter clasps. Dammit! I confessed to trying to surprise him and he responded by needing to see all of it, right then. He was shocked (in a good way) that I would change into that right under my parents' noses and he called me a mischievous little vixen. MLV for short and that's my contact ID on his phone still.
5. What's your favorite color lingerie? Black, but I've recently purchased some that is peach and cream and was surprised how well the lighter colors look with my skin tones. They make me feel softer and sexy, while black is like an instant naughty power trip. Red is difficult for me to wear without looking like a hooker. On others it's fine. Me? Not so much.
6. Have you ever had sex with "just a friend" and gone back to "just being" friends? I've had 2 friends that became something more and the relationships ended in the usual fashion, but never had a friends with benefits situation.
7. If in a romantic relationship or marriage, what is the best thing about it right now? The safety and security of experimenting and branching out without the fear of rejection. It should be basic in any relationship, but it's taken us a long time to get here. I'm just glad we finally have.