Who or Who(m) do you want to:
1. Play naked twister with? Who? Oh that'simple. I have to want to see you naked and you have to want to see me naked. Also, no quitters or sore losers. Other than that, I'm easy. ;)
2. Love? There's a quote from a Jane Austen work that I recently came across and I think it describes me perfectly. "There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature." Whether family-friends, romantic-friends, or just friendly-friends, when you have my love you know it.
3. Excites you beyond belief? Men who willingly admit what they want. The ones who are brave enough, desperate enough to confess those unspoken wishes, to intimately share vulnerabilities. The ones that strip away all pretenses and reveal the tender underbelly of their personal truths. Honesty and trust is a very sexy, exciting thing.
4. Enjoy ass play with? I enjoy ass play with Od. I only wish he enjoyed it more. It's more my thing than his, I think. Both giving and receiving. I'm stealing a term from LM when I say I'm "ass erotic". Everything feels good back there. And while not too long ago I might have pulled faces at the thought, I've recently become slightly obsessed with the idea of rimming. Mostly receiving. But you know...I give as good as I get. ;) It doesn't help my obsession that a certain someone promises to take care of me thoroughly in that department. Such a dirty, filthy tease he is.
5. Shower with? I've had shower sex maybe twice. It's nice, but there's a continuous chant in my head of "pleasedon'tletmeslippleasedon'tletmeslippleasedon'tletmeslip". It's much better in fantasy than in reality I think. Or I just need a better shower. That may be the trick. Or getting those shower grips specifically made for shower sex. But the showering part? Actually showering under the steamy water, skin pinking from the heat and sharing the lather with roaming hands, soft moans and sighs from the utter relaxation of being pampered? I would do that with anyone. No kidding. You do me. I do you. Good clean fun.
6. Undress? I find it awkward to undress someone else. Maybe the idea has been tainted by all the years I spent wrestling willful children in and out of their clothes. I'd much rather you undress yourself. Slowly. While I watch.
7. Rim? Like I said before in 4 - I give as good as I get. And like I said in 5 - You do me. I'll do you.
8. Elope with? If the possibility of a second marriage were to ever come up, I don't think I'd elope. Again.
Bonus: Who do you want to wake up in the arms of? Why? I don't actually like being in the arms of anyone. It's a control thing. I get too hot, I tend to flip back and forth a lot, I don't enjoy breathing in my face or in my ear. I know.....I'm difficult. It really is not much fun to sleep with me. Unless you prefer to be cuddled yourself. I like to be the big spoon instead of the little spoon. I'll curl up to Od's back and with my hands in all the right places I'll fall asleep within minutes. I also like butt to butt cuddling. When we have the opportunity to sleep in and wake naturally without alarms this is how we usually are. Butt to butt, still touching, me rooted up against him. Until one of us rolls over. When it's me rolling into him it's because I want to fall back asleep. When it's him rolling into me it's because he wants a warm place to put his morning wood.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Moving onto the Tumblr Tuesday portion of this post, I found a picture that intrigued me, impressed me and grossed me out all at the same time. I'm not sure if it's real, but surely it must be, right? I don't know. Tell me what you think :
|I can't source it because the account disappeared.|
|I loved it so much, I unknowingly saved it twice!|
|Bonus points for being uber cool if this is a man. I can't tell.|
I love tulips for their sleek beauty and those dark lovelies in front? My absolute favorites.
And because sometimes it's just the perfect response :
That concludes this weeks edition of Tumblr Tuesday. Hop on by Lola's to see what she's got or to play along! Hopefully it won't be another week before I've got something to share. *kiss*