Thank you to Kirsti from the Drenched and Delicious blog for the ‘getting to know you’ questions.
Getting to Know You…
1. What is your online profile name and what does it mean? I go by the name of Freya. I named myself after the Nordic goddess of love and war. You can read why in this post.
2. How did you decide on the title of your blog? Because I needed a change. Something different. Something better. And then I remembered the quote I use as my header. It's so very fitting to my new way of approaching life and love.
3. How much of your online personality transcends into your real life? What’s the biggest difference between the two? All of it transcends. This is me and my attempt at honest anonymity. I don't find it hard to be the real me in my daily life. I only find it difficult to discover others who are like-minded. I've often questioned if I should narrow the "flavor" of my blog - but ultimately it's about me. All of me, not just one aspect. I find in real life that my sexuality is playing a progressively bigger part in who I am. Not sure where it's going.
4. What have you stumbled across through reading blogs that really made you want to try it out? Have you done it yet? Was it a good, bad or so so experience? Jesus. What haven't I come across that makes me want to try it? Things that I have done due to reading about through blogs : husband's genital piercing (good. verrrry good!), Adult Nursing Relationship (probably the best of my newest experiences), male chastity/orgasm denial (so far it's been so so. I love the results but am having a hard time adjusting to the unwanted side effects.), spanking (giving has been good and has garnered unexpected results. receiving was lackluster to say the least). Thing I haven't been able to try but have piqued my curiosity : BDSM (I could seriously get into power exchange play. Either way. I'm about 75-80% dominant and would love to have a willing submissive) but there are certain times when the remaining percentage just needs to be........manhandled and used. And spanked - properly) threesomes (I don't have this on my bucket list per se, but it's awfully fun to imagine) And strap-on sex (received it twice. a little more effort required than a real cock. given? no. not yet. need to pick out a dildo for him. okay, I have it picked out, just need to order it. I'm surprised by how many men enjoy this. I'm starting to have performance anxiety - seriously! I don't know how men handle the pressure.)
And now, in honor of May is Masturbation Month…
5. After you masturbate, do you taste your cum? Do you like the taste of you? I do occasionally out of curiosity. Due to hormonal changes, it can be different day-to-day. But usually I'm sort of tangy-sweet. Citrusy almost. I could take it or leave it, but on some one's lips as they kiss me after going down on me? Powerfully erotic and arousing.
6. Do you like to masturbate in front of someone else? Does that heighten your arousal or are you indifferent? I don't like it, but I don't mind it. It adds a bit of pressure that makes it more difficult to focus. (unless there's verbal encouragement) I do love to watch, though. That heightens my arousal and never gets old!
7. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By whom? I've never been caught, and never caught anyone. I have been interrupted by a knock on the locked door though. I'm sure we all think we're sneakier than we actually are. ;)