I've had a loss of mojo lately. Uh...writing mojo that is. All my other mojo is just fine and dandy - even considering the feverish, stuffy nosed, scratchy throat cold that I have going on. (stupid boys and their cooties. serves me right for kissing him)
I have lots that I want to write about, but the urge to actually sit and write evades me. I've been a bad blogger in general. I need to catch up on reading posts, leaving comments, and replying to comments. I'm still here.......just being lazy.
I think I have seasonal ADD. I'm still trapped inside (mostly) due to the weather, but there's enough signs outside that keep drawing my attention, making me long for Spring. I heard chirping birds on Friday. Sunshine has been making regular appearances. The daylight is lasting a little longer each day. I can tell. I've been stalking it. Other signs are unavoidable. My dog is a German Shepherd mix and his undercoat is shedding which means he looks like he has the mange. My son likes to pull the clumps out and leave them floating around the house. Fun, right? I'm not sure who I want to kick outside sooner, the boy or the dog! :)
Od's piercing is healing very nicely and has been put through all the necessary tests. ;) Works just fine and we have no regrets. We've been talking recently about where our adventures are heading and there's some interesting changes on the horizon.......so stay tuned about that.
We've also been laughing a lot lately. Something that I love about us is our ability for humor. It's how we flirt, how we entertain ourselves, how we can judge the status of "us". Just this morning Od did some artful arrangement on his breakfast plate with two blueberry muffins and a strip of turkey bacon. He just left it there, waiting for me to notice. (inside we're both giggling 12 year olds, so it works) I picked up his muffins and rearranged them so less bacon was protruding and said "let's just make it a little more realistic". I love it when he makes me laugh, but I also love to get the last word! :)
Seems like I had a lot to say for someone without a muse, huh? Anyway, the reason I'm posting is for some fun meme stealing. So here goes :
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? same thing as everyday when I look at my wild bedhead : "oh my god"
2. How much cash do you have on you? $120 plus change. unusually large amount for me.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? sore
4. Favorite planet? uh...the one I'm on I suppose.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Julie
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? timba
7. What shirt are you wearing? grey tank. (same one as yesterday. don't judge. I'm sick.)
8. Do you label yourself? yeah, but I use removeable adhesive.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? the barefoot kind
10. Bright or Dark Room? bright. (?) I can always shut my eyes if I need dark. :)
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I don't know them.
12. What does your watch look like? silver/turquoise bracelet watch, but I never wear it.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? watching Underworld : Rise of the Lycans
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? it was a pic of daughter sent to me by Od that he took at grocery store. she had that spaced out "OMG this is so boring" look that all girls her age seem to wear these days. Just to mess with her I think I'll use it as her new contact photo on my phone.............
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I have no idea. Next town over maybe? We have a lot of Speedways around here instead.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? My favorite curse is the F-bomb, and it's been pointed out that I sigh a lot. I even use that in my writing quite often. Did I use it in this post yet? Checking...............No! I can't believe it. I'm past due. It's like a little pressure valve. If I didn't sigh I think I'd explode like a pressure cooker.
Oh. I guess that's it. I was all ready for the next question and then - nothing. huh. Okay. I guess we're done for today. I have laundry to do (go figure!) and I'm getting my hair cut. TTFN!