We want to know what thing you’ve done the most times.
1. What sex position have you been in the most times? It's probably a safe bet to say missionary. I'm not thinking of recent times (the past 2 1/2 years) but of all the sex I had before. It's a good position which I think gets a lot of crap for being boring. Any position will get boring if used repeatedly without a change up. I can get off in missionary position (if the situation allows, by which I mean, uh, if he lasts long enough) without any additional help so it's a great go-to. The tricky part is, it's the position that he can get off in very easily too.
2. What book have you read …? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I've read it probably 15 times. I have horrible literary recall so each time a new HP book came out I started at the beginning to refresh my memory of all the little details that makes the story amazing. I did the same thing with the movies - had to read the books first for comparison. Between me and my son those poor book are rather broken. Now for all that reading, which details do I recall? The ones in the movie, of course. :/
3. What movie have you watched …? It would make sense that it's any of the Harry Potter movies. I tend to skip the Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets when there's a marathon playing. I'll dig into the couch for the long haul when Prizoner of Azkaban starts. So it's either PoA or The Mummy and The Mummy Returns, because for the longest time in the late 90's either TNT or TBS played the hell out of that movie and I seriously could not not watch it.
4. In the last week, who have you texted … ? (no names, list the relationship or type of person) Od, my husband. I get good morning texts, how's your day going texts, do I need to pick up anything on the way home texts, snuggle texts, and even more double checking about the kids or something they asked him (because he's the easy mark in our parenting team and everybody knows it.) I used to sigh over the commercials for phone companies who showed families communicating via text and email instead of going up the stairs to announce dinner was ready, but you know what? It's just so much easier than shouting over and over. I'm even guilty of texting to ask "where are you" instead of looking around the property.
5. In the last week, what food have you eaten …? Chicken salad croissants and veggies and dip and fruit salad. We had a lot of leftovers from a graduation party.
6. Today, which website have you visited …? I've only checked my email and visited the TMI blog and blogger, each only once so it's a 3 way tie for today. On a regular day? Psh. That's a no brainer - tumblr.
7. When dining out, where have you eaten …? We gravitate to Panera a lot. I love their hazelnut coffee and french onion soup.
8. Which sex toy have you used …? Well, I've had a Panasonic personal massager for 19+ years. I would say she still purrs to life every time she's turned on, but she's never purred. She's kind of growly. (makes a lot of noise) I have to be selective when I use her now the kids are older and nosy and hear every single thing except when I'm talking directly to them. Overall, I've probably used her the most because I've had her the longest. Why is she a she? I don't know...we're old friends. For the last 7-8 years I've had a bullet vibrator. Cheap, quiet enough, variable speeds and gets the job done. I would not want to be caught without one. The thing is they break easily so I have to replace them at least once a year. But in that year they get a serious workout.
Bonus: Is there something you’d love to go back and relive in your sexual past? October 1991-August 1993 please. All. Of. It. (with the stipulation that I'd want my today brain in my yesterday's body)
(Thank you to Husband of Two Sexual Minds for this week’s bonus question)
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!