A fun random image to go along with some fun random questions
1. Name 5 things you did more of before social networking (facebook, myspace, twitter, etc.)? I'm not on facebook or twitter, but I guess blogging is a form of networking, isn't it? I used to buy birthday gifts on time, clean my house regularly, keep current watching t.v. shows, read actual books and talk on the phone before I got sucked into the world of blogging. Now I'm buying gifts the day of (or later), my house gets more touch ups rather than deep cleaning, I don't watch t.v. at all, I read mostly online fiction plus a lot of blogs, and I talk on the phone less than once per day. Now I email and text.
2. Your house is on fire, what do you grab as you run out? My people, my pets, my purse, my phone and my granny's pearls. Ha! If ever there was a pearl-clutching moment.... All the important paperwork and all my photo cds and negatives are in a firproof safe and we have good insurance. I'm not so worried about the rest. I just want everyone out and okay. I would cry over silly stuff, but then get over it.
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm a recovering night owl, trying to be a morning person. I lapse on weekends. a. What time did you go to bed last night? Shit. Okay...apparently I lapse on weekdays too. I went to bed after 1:30 a.m. (time I'm typing this) I'd like to add to my response above and say that I'm a night owl who likes the idea of someday becoming a morning person. But I really do like mornings...the sun rising, the smell of coffee, a quiet house. I just have a hard time waking up. b. What time did you wake up today?I'll preemptively answer this and say 7 a.m.-ish. But only because the dog has an appointment with the vet.
4. A kid comes up to you and kicks you in the shin, what do you do? Is this my kid? I kick them back. Seriously. I hate little shits. They grow up to be big shits. Sometimes parenting is about tough love. I'd even go so far as to say I'd do the same thing to a family member's kid or my friend's kid. If it's a stranger kid, there's not much you can do besides say "Why did you do that? What is your problem?" Of course they look at you like you just said the stupidest thing and run off. Not much you can do but pray for karma.
5. What three things do you never leave the house without? Since you qualified NEVER, that eliminates pants, shoes, purse, keys, phone, and all the other usual suspects. So my less than clever answer is Me, Myself, and I.
Bonus:Name a place that you visited last week that you’ve never visited before. Briefly tell us about the visit. My week was routine. No new places for Freya. But I did take the dog to the vet's office for an emergency and I got to play assistant because they were short staffed. That was new. Good thing I don't mind blood and needles. I did however mind the $195.00 bill for 4 fucking stiches and some pills. Seriously? I didn't get a discount for helping out or anything. :(
————- How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!