1. Who are you? Freya, Goddess of Love and War (but really just a sassy, kinky woman who always speaks her mind and strives for love, acceptance, and happiness)
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I don't play social games. Don't fuck with people I care about. Making the effort to know the real me is worthwhile because I'm much softer and sweeter than most people might think.
3. When you aren't memes like this one what are you doing? currently in the process of gettng my house in order so I can run away from home for a few days this week with friends.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). french, english, art, speech and drama, typing, geometry, phys ed, home ec, biology, chemistry, health, history, algebra 1, algebra 2, pre calculus, government. (the only ones I truly disliked were pre calc and government)
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? to complete some remodelling on our house
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? I'd love to be in a new house with both kids attending or completing college.
7. What stage of life are you in right now? Too young to be middle-aged, a little too old to be "young" ; parent of teenagers
8. Are you more child-like or childish? This one stumped me. I can't decide. Probably childish. My temper can get the better of me sometimes, but also childish because I like to play. People should never give up playing and having fun. I've never seen the official "grown up" rules that state we should be boring and no fun.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? had a "discussion" with kiddos about unauthorized purchases on itunes
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? Too many aspect to my life, too many songs. tough question.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? no, but I've watched a lot of them. kiddo is a 2nd degree black belt in karate.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? rollercoaster. it got really bad, then got better and keeps on getting better. I hope I'm better prepared for the next dip.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? not all of them, but it certainly helps the scars fade a bit.
14. How do you handle a rainy day? If it's raining when I wake up then I smile, snuggle down into the covers and just listen. I could spend all day curled up in bed on a rainy day.....as long as I had good company. If it's a thunderstorm at bedtime then I sleep like the dead. I love storms - with the windows cracked.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? holiday lights - no argument. I don't do untangling. that requires patience. I get frustrated if it takes me longer than 10 seconds to untangle my earbuds. I could care less if my luggage is lost. things aren't that important and can be replaced. no need to stress.
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents? I lucked out in the parents department. My childhood was fun and happy. They made the best of everything. They set good examples, even when being human and making mistakes or having hard times. I love them. Period.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Always. I sometimes wish there was an unaware button I could push. I tend to notice everything.
18. What is the truest thing that you know? Do the right thing and you'll never regret it.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? *looks sheepishly away* an exotic dancer. I liked the costumes and thought they were sexy. (I was most likely influenced by burlesque rather than strippers, but you know.......a pole is a pole)
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? sure. probably 3rd, 4th, 5th.........I was a teenager and my mom let me live. there's enough proof right there!
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I give as good as I get.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? I typically go with my instincts, then use my heart/mind as a second opinion. they usually concur.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I was badly burned as a child but don't remember it, childbirth was intense (no pain meds) but over quickly.......I think the pain after having my tonsils removed was the worst because it lasted for days. I refused the codeine because I hated feeling drugged. Oh- nevermind. I just remembered when my back went out 6 years ago. I was on the floor for days, in miserable and helpless pain. Thank god for pills then. I didn't mind being drugged that time.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? because it went on for so long and got worse every day I think the decline of my marriage has had the most impact.
25. Who have you hugged today? Od and one kiddo