It's pretty cut and dry today, people. There are questions. I answered them. I'm off to catch up on blog reading....
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? Od brought me cocoa in bed and made me breakfast. I think that counts. ;)
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Yes. A lot I need to learn, and a lot that I want to learn.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? reading and playing music, speak Spanish, become fully computer savvy
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? definitely how others make you feel
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? honesty, generosity, and fun
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? travel to every location on my wishlist, complete my home improvement to-do list, and find inner peace.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? awful question, because death is THE thing I try to avoid. The one thing that comes to mind is avoiding being the cause of someone elses death. Not sure I could live with that.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? animal rights
34. What does each decade make you think of: 70s : brown, orange, and yellow and bad hair 80's : MTV 90's: baggy jeans cinched tight w/a belt and clunky shoes 2000s: Y2K scare 2010s: how much I dislike it when people say "twenty ten".
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? the 80's. that's when I did most of my growing up.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? music in general is a big love for me so I can't pick favorites, but but I wouldn't change the station if it played anything by Bob Seger, Bad Company, The Steve Miller Band, or Van Morrison.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? USA, Obama
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? I wouldn't be inclined to say anything at all.
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? TBS
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? the witch that turns the prince into a beast from Beauty and the Beast, because you get one chance to prove to me that you're a good person and if you fail it can take a long time to redeem yourself.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? no
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? fly
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? I know the blue color has something to do with wavelengths and Earth's atmosphere.....and the night blackness is merely shade. I think? My 9th grade science teacher would be so disappointed in me.
43. What does your name mean? princess
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? ocean
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Clash: of the Titans
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Queen Elizabeth (the first)
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Sam Elliot (I just wanna hear him talk)
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? no. variety is vital to me.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? if there's 3G service I bring my iPhone. If not, I bring my Sony Reader and an iPod.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? no.