1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? I start the water first, let it get really hot, then get in. My shower's not done until my ass is pink. Except I got too much sun Friday, so it's a lukewarm shower for Freya for a few days. And lots of Noxema.
2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? Oh, you bet. It's one of my favorite things gettin' all clean and dirty at the same time!
3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? Uh - no. We had a bathtub. We bathed. No shower. I did bathe with my sister occasionally when I was very little until the age of 5 maybe? When I was 12 we remodelled a spare bedroom into a full bath with a shower stall. It was glorious! I showered twice a day just because I could!!!
4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? Sure I did, but you know what's bad? Dropping a razor. Your toes do that instinctive curling in, hoping the blade falls elsewhere thing. That's a heart stopper.
5. How old do people say you look? I don't know, I don't ask, and they don't say unless it's in reference to my kids' ages. You know......."Oh my god, you don't look old enough to have kids that are xx years old!" I fucking hate that. Everybody knows what that means. It means "Oh my god, you got knocked up really young!" Bitches.
6. How old do you act? Like a dirty minded, horny 12 year old boy most days. But you know.........with class and less potty humor.
7. What’s the last song you sang? The one up there on my playlist bar. Check it out. I change it daily.
8. Have you recently become a member of anything? Yes. A male chastity forum. I have questions. They have answers.
9. What are your plans for next weekend? Probably a family birthday dinner.
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Closed, so I can concentrate on the feeling.
11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? Her body. You gotta admit - she's in great shape!
12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? I've been a longtime fan of Julia Roberts. She's not classically beautiful, but her talent, humor, personality, and credibility make her sexy. Oh - I feel the same way about Sandra Bullock. Except for the beautiful part. She most definitely is. They've both stood the pressures of Hollywood gracefully without becoming trainwrecks like so many younger tartlets. I imagine I'll feel the same way about Natalie Portman in a decade's time.
13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? I cannot explain why after so many years of never crushing on male celebrities (yeah, they're attractive but so what?) I find this man irresistible. But I do. He's too skinny, has a crooked nose and is way too young for me. But fuck, if he doesn't do it for me. Go ahead, roll your eyes - I'll just stare at the pretty...........
|It's not a Twilight thing, I swear!|
14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? Clinically crazy, no. Eccentric crazy, then yes. On Od's side of course!
15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country? No
16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? I'm in the suburbs of one that does. If we're talking baseball, we haven't seen any proper post season action since the 90s. If we're talking football, it's decent occasionally. (I think)
17. What is the most unusual? Most unusual what? Help me out here.............
18. How do feel about the Goth people? That their mothers probably hate it when they leave their black eyeliners in their pockets when she does the laundry. I would.
19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car? I was lucky enough to marry a very capable man. Who's also a bit of a garage monkey. My car needs are well seen to.
20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? No, absolutely not. God, karma, or fate will deal with her if she's truly guilty.