(For the record, I have both celebrated Valentine's Day as a reason to remind those I love of my warm and fuzzy feelings and also cursed the day with bitter words. Depends on the year, but mostly I enjoy the holiday. Of course it's consumer-oriented. Manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance? *cringes* Nooooo. You're doing it wrong or just plain shouldn't be doing it at all if that's how it plays out for you.)
1. Cupid is the god of desire, affection, and erotic love. As the myth goes, a person who is shot by Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. On your behalf, who would you like Cupid to shoot? Uncontrollable desire, you say? Easy answer : Od. His desire is far too controlled for my liking. Since a desperate man is a willing man, then I want him shaking, begging, and dripping with need. Then I could pull out a few toys that he shies away from. ;)
2. Earlier in the evening you had dinner at the Fook Yue Chinese Restaurant. You are feeling quite amorous. You open a fortune cookie in the bedroom. Three fortunes appear:
1- “Your patience will be rewarded.” What would you like that reward to be? For Od to dig the strap-on and harness out of the drawer and beg me to fuck him like I haven't in far too long.
2- “Try something new.” What is the something new you want to try? Rimming.
3- ” ’tis better to give than receive.” What would you like to give? A ruined orgasm. I'd rather give than receive those any day. ;)
3. If you were to write a special Valentine message (e.g., card, letter, etc.) what is that message?
I loved you then
I love you still
I always have
I always will.
4. Are you doing something special for Valentine’s day or is it just another day? We'll be doing something for Valentine's Day, I'm just not sure when. Tonight will be the PG version even though we get some time to ourselves early this evening. Probably just a casual night out for dinner. Od is still recuperating from his "love bug" (eww, that sounds like a quaint term for an STI) so nothing too vigorous or ambitious. Hopefully next weekend.
5. You must give chocolate to your secret Valentine for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is in the shape of your what? My tits. Milk chocolate, of course.
You can make your own valentine heart candy. What is your message? (Go to this link. Create your candy. Post the generated Valentine candy on your blog) I had a lot of fun creating bossy kinky messages. I think I'll spend the day texting them to my sweetie. My favorites :
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!