Extra Stuff

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The way to a man's heart...

...is through his stomach they say. Whoever they are, they apparently have no idea what today is. Today is the day when, exactly one month afterwards, all the recipients of lovely Valentine efforts from our guys repay those acts in kind.

It's Steak and Blowjob Day!!!

And while my man is a die hard meat and potatos kind of guy, he'd go vegan for regular servings of fellatio. So...for today the way to his heart is going to be juuuuust a bit lower than his stomach.  ;)

I'm thawing the steaks right now.

I think some asparagus, sauteed mushrooms and onions and oven roasted herbed potatos will go along nicely. I'll be saving room for dessert.

6 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

We participated last night, but as it turns out we're able to participate again tonight!

Anonymous said...

If there are BJ's on the menu, then steak, and especially asparagus are better eaten some other time. Red meat definitely gives semen a saltier and more acidic taste, while asparagus just makes it taste putrid (according to Mrs. Haversackers).

Anonymous said...

bon appetite!

Advizor54 said...

I've hear the asparagus comments before too. Good thing I avoid it at all costs.

i hope the day went well. All I got was chicken left overs and a salad.

Marcus said...

Now that sounds like the ultimate in positive reinforcement! It is too bad hallmark doesn't have cards available for March 14th. I think there are too many women who underestimate the power of a well placed blowjob.

GoodWill said...

As usual, I'm supremely jealous of Od! Hope you 2 are doing great :)