Complete the sentences by filling in the blanks.
1. I could spend all day reading but couldn’t stand five minutes doing taxes .
2. I would love to have a robot in my house to do the floors because no one else ever does. (actually I prefer a houseboy to a robot, but I'll accept either.)
3. The older you get the more appreciative you get.
4. I want to share Europe with my husband when I finally convince him to get on a plane .
5. My appetite for passion can never be satisfied.
Bonus: If I were a hoarder, I would hoard art supplies . (I sort of already do that)
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!