I don't do lent. I tried once, for kicks and giggles. I started a day late and didn't make it out of that first day. *sigh...* See? Being told "No", even if by myself is really not my thing. But in the spirit of playing along, let's see what I come up with for this week's TMI answers!
Making Sacrifices and
1. What did you give up for lent? I often think about what I should give up (even though I don't), and hand down my biggest weakness is sweets. I can go days and days without something sweet when I have the choice, but if forced to sacrifice, I'd be a raving mess. Final answer : I gave up lent for lent. :)
2. What sexually could you never give up? There are so many acts that I crave, that I don't get to participate in often enough, or at all anymore, that I do more settling than exploring these days. However, no matter the act, no matter the frequency, the make or break item in my sex life is passion. I need enthusiasm. I need for my energy and my efforts to be returned.
3. What act would you like to do for 40 days and 40 nights? Is that the length of lent? Does that tie in somehow? See? I'm sooooo not Catholic. Any one act would get monotonous if put on a 40 day loop save one : full body erotic massage. Touching all over, exciting all the senses, releasing oxytocin into the system, building intimacy, and just feeling good at the hands of someone else? Yes.
4. What sexual sacrifice have you made? Why? That's a tender question right now. I'm making a lot of sexual sacrifices at the moment. Sex in my home is infrequent. Since I stopped initiating (for the most part) about a year ago, I have no idea when it's going to happen. And I suffer emotionally in the downtime. I'm a sexually motivated person and it's hard for me not to judge the happiness of my marriage based on the amount of sex there is. Or isn't. And it's hard for me not to take the disappearance of our kink life as his rejection to that side of me. Which turns out is a very important side. I'm learning how to deal with these changes, while maintaining my sanity. I sacrifice quantity, but I refuse to sacrifice quality. There have been times where I've turned him down, or shut things down in the middle because the chemistry is off or the energy just isn't there. That's a price to pay when one gets out of practice.
5. Have you aver been tied to a cross or anything else? I've been tied to bed posts, and restrained with straps to a bed frame. The receiving end of bondage has done nothing for me so far.
6. What part of your body do you like worshiped? My ass. And by my ass I mean my lower back all the way down to the backs of my thighs. But mostly my ass. Knead, massage, tickle, touch, kiss, lick, bite, and occasionally spank it. It loves all kinds of attention!
7. What can your partner do to you that makes you feel true bliss? Pay attention to everything that I've ever responded well to, or specifically asked for, and do it without me having to ask. Show me that you've been paying attention and know how to push all the right buttons, and for god's sake push them!
Bonus: Tell us about a time you were tempted. Did you give in or resist? One time during the 3 Years and 16 Days I was tempted to cheat with a capital C, and before I crossed the line I pulled back from the tempting friendship. I might give into pleasure and take a hedonistic stance in most areas, but there's a self-inflicted moral quality to which I've always upheld : Do the right thing and don't be an asshole. That trumps temptation most of the time, that time in particular.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!