I got this beauty :
I've been told there's more to open this evening and then it's out to dinner for something yummy and perhaps an adult beverage. Or two. Or three.
In continuation of treating myself this week I have :
- gone to see a movie and had lunch with my mom. We saw The Help. It was a seriously good movie. I mean really good. Do yourself a favor and go see it. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be outraged and you'll cheer. And you'll never look at chocolate pie the same again! ;)
- purchased a few new books to read. And only one of them is full of sexual filth. Oh wait - it's not filth - it's erotica. *snort*
- had another nap. The last one was so good I needed a repeat. Only there's no nudie pics this week. :)
- scheduled myself a proper hot oil manicure and spa pedicure (received today as a matter of fact) and a cut and color and a hot stone therapy massage. I'm really excited about the massage - always wanted to try the hot stones. But between you and me I'm most excited about Mitchell. He'll be my masseuse tomorrow. There's something about the idea of a new man's hands all over me........(because I'm naughty like that)
- enjoyed an afternoon of shopping. There wasn't anything I really needed, but somehow I walked away with a new piece of pretty cookware.
- replaced my fading bouquet of mixed flowers with a fresh bunch of mixed roses. I might have to make this a weekly thing. Flowers on the table make me unbelievably happy each time I walk by.
And finally, for those of you who have already been brave and kind enough to share yourselves with me - thank you very much!!!!!! You're responsible for the big grin I've been wearing for a couple days. I've learned not to check my email while in public. Spontaneous laughter makes me look like a crazy person! LOL
And for the rest of you.........what are you waiting for? It's my birthday don't ya know?!!?