Now I offer up Volume 4 of Friday Facts. I would love it if you play along too!
Did you know.......
- I sometimes snort when I laugh? Can't be helped. I laugh a lot. The snorting might be obnoxious or stupid to others. I choose to believe it's adorable.
- I got my first marriage proposal in 4th grade? From a boy named Warren. He asked me in front of the entire class. I was so embarrassed. If looks could kill he would've died that day.
- that I have 5 piercings on my body? I'll let you guess where they are.
- I birthed both of my kiddos without a drop of painkiller? Not intentionally - they both just came really fast. Impatient. Like their mama.
- I've had 5 sex partners, total? A few more if you count oral and hands only.
- that my favorite food is chicken? I could fix it every day and never tire of it.
- I'm a really good cook? I love to do it and get great satisfaction by serving a delicious meal.
- that I absolutely get lost listening to classical music? My favorites lately have been Beetoven and Vivaldi.
- I found out in 5th grade the truth about Santa Claus? I didn't mind. I liked knowing the secret. I was mored devestated when my son found out. He never said a word, but I know the exact moment it happened.
- that I had a country music phase? From 1990-1994. It's about all I listened to. I've since moved on but I dabble occasionally.
- my favorite fragrance is lavender? Especially combined with vanilla, chamomile, or lemon. Or plain. The scent is everywhere in my home. I have room spray, oil warmers, linen and pillow mist, body lotion and perfume.
- that my favorite thirst quencher is a tie between lemonade or iced tea? Putting the two together would seem logical. No. Ewww. That's just gross. No mixing, thank you. I don't even like a slice of lemon near my iced tea.
- I'm having a really good hair day today? It's silly how much that can affect my mood, but I have an extra spring in my step just because of it. :D
- that petroleum based lip balm makes a suitable lube for an impromptu handjob while driving? You have to mash it up in your hand first. And while I'm thinking of it - Marcus, I apologize for admonishing you about proper "10 and 2" hand placement a few weeks ago. "10 and cock in the seat next to you" is no better. *blush*